PrimeTime Mentoring is a rewarding, school based program where volunteers devote 30-60 minutes each week to make a positive difference in the life of a student. Mentors spend their session engaging in conversation and participating in fun activities while making a meaningful connection with their mentee.
The moments you give will encourage a student, give them hope for their future and show them their community cares!
Steps To Become A PrimeTime Mentor:
- Fill out the online application: PrimeTime Mentor Application
- Attend a 1.5 hour virtual training (required every 2 years.).
- Complete necessary paperwork and background checks.
- Talk with your Mentor Coordinator about which school works best for you.
- Meet with your mentee weekly to build a strong, positive relationship!
Please contact either Kelley or Emily to schedule your training session
Volunteer Services Director: Kelley Hinrichs 509.342.0747
Mentor Coordinator: Emily Winn 509.413.1436