More students are at risk of school failure than you might realize. Join us to make a high-impact, personal commitment to mentoring a child one hour a week at selected schools. Be a supportive role model by spending time with a student whom you help achieve goals related to attending school, doing well in classes, and getting along with others. You can add long-lasting assets to a child’s life and increase their likelihood of succeeding in school and life. Training and support at your selected school are provided. It’s a PrimeTime to mentor a child towards lifetime success!
Choose from 35 schools in Spokane County.
Participate in an upcoming training to become a mentor!
- Thursday October 12th 5:30-8:30pm – Eastern Washington University, Patterson Hall. Rm 110
- Thursday October 12th 6:00-8:00pm – Life Center Church, 1202 W. Government Way Spokane WA 99224
- Tuesday, October 24th 6:00-8:00pm – Argonne Library, 4322 N. Argonne Rd. Spokane WA 99212
- Thursday, November 16th, 9:00-11:00am – Argonne Library, 4322 N. Argonne Rd. Spokane WA 99212
- Thursday, November 16th 6:00-8:00pm – Whitworth U District Office, 534 E. Spokane Falls Blvd—(Downtown Spokane)
- Thursday, November 30th 6:00-8:00pm – Whitworth U District Office, 534 E. Spokane Falls Blvd – (Downtown Spokane)
Spokane and Spokane Valley Schools
Contact Rachel Millsap: email@example.com
Cheney School District and Medical Lake School District
Contact Jessica Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org