Help Kids Realize Their Potential
There are as many ways to volunteer with Communities In Schools of Spokane County.
Join us to keep students in school and on track to graduate. There are many ways to share your time and talent, and make a difference in the life of a young person:
- Mentor: Just 30 minutes to one hour a week provides a positive influence, encouragement, and hope for young people trying to overcome challenges. To learn more about our PrimeTime Mentoring Program click here.
- Tutor: Students can make great strides with extra academic support in reading and math.
- Community Partner: Individuals who work for agencies or businesses can be guest speakers, group facilitators, job shadow sponsors, and more.
- Board Member: Share your skills as a business and community leader, and help guide our organization, by joining the state board or an affiliate board of directors.
- Advocate: Reach out to elected representatives from your community about the importance and effectiveness of Communities In Schools’ dropout prevention work.
- General Volunteer: We always need volunteers to help with events, special programs, and other needs.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to give back to your community!